- I purchased on one platform, can I access the others?
Yes! Your brain.fm membership can be used across all available platforms! (iOS, Android, Web)
- How do I update my billing information?
Please write into firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and next steps.
To update your iTunes / Apple payment information, please follow these directions provided by Apple.
To update your Google Play payment information, please follow these directions provided by Google.
- How do I access my receipts?
Email us at email@example.com and we'll send over your invoices
Please note: We don't have invoices that include VAT/sales tax, but we can certainly provide a standard invoice for a subscription.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. ...
- Find Brain.fm, then tap Total Billed.
- Visit pay.google.com/ and sign in with your Google account.
- On the left, click Subscriptions and services.
- Click View purchases.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
- If you need your order number, you can find it on the receipt page.
- Can I extend my free trial?
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org , we'll be happy to extend your trial so you can see all brain.fm has to offer!
- How do I refer a friend?
You can refer a friend to a free month of brain.fm right on our website!
- How do I change my information (email/password)?
You can change your primary email on either our website when logged into brain.fm/app or on our iOS/ Android apps
If you are having any difficulty, please write in to email@example.com
Go to the Settings tab in the top right portion of the screen, click "Edit Info" in the middlebox, and edit your email. Click "Save info" when you're done!
Click your username on the bottom right portion of the screen, click "Account Info". Type in the new email and click "Update Email" when you're done!
- How do I reset my password?
Please visit https://www.brain.fm/forgot-password
If you are still having difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I favorite and download tracks?
We are working on adding a full-fledged "Favorites" feature into our web app. That is, a way to mark and return to specific tracks without downloading them.
Currently, Favorites are available only on our mobile apps.
When playing any track in the iOS/Android app, you'll spot a heart during the play screen for Favorites, and a cloud for Download.
- The songs stop playing on the brain.fm website after 30 minutes, how can I change that?
Sounds like this could potentially be an issue with autoplay. Here's how to update that setting depending on the browser:
Please try removing/deleting history, cache, and cookies
Then log in to your account using Incognito Mode of Chrome and check if the issue is still happening.
If it still happening, then we would like to know more details about your experience. Please write into email@example.com
Safari -> Settings for this website ->Autoplay -> Allow all auto play
This should fix the problem, but if you're still having issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org